Calories from exercise

Options
jemethyst
jemethyst Posts: 107 Member
What's your opinion? Eat the calories burned from exercise, don't, or eat a portion of them?

Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I eat them, if I feel I need to. I always try to underestimate the calories I put in from exercise, so I know I'm not eating all of them back. But it is nice to have them available if I need them.
  • jemethyst
    Options
    Thanks!
  • chatondoux
    chatondoux Posts: 38
    Options
    I eat them if I'm hungry usually. Being so overweight my calorie allotment is pretty high anyway :\ some days it would be impossible to fill it all the way back up at least not with food that's "good" for me :p I always eat if I get hungry, I notice if I don't I eat when I am hungry I get in a really bad mood and usually end up eating a lot more than I would have if I just had ate when I was hungry instead of putting it off.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I was eating back my exercise calories and not losing. So now I am not going to eat them back and see if that will help to get me off the plateau that I have been on
  • jemethyst
    Options
    I started walking this week, and noticed on the days I don't walk I am under my calorie goal by 200-400, on the days I've walked so far I ended up meeting calorie goal, and used about 30 calories of my exercise calories( out f 352 earned). I also noticed on walking days I didn't have an issue meeting my water goals.