Week 2

Options
Hey ladies,

I am on day 1 week 2 (cardio)! I am LOVING this program. I gotta get some new shoes though cause my ankles are killing me lol but during those moments, I just go with Tanya instead of stopping. I can say that I am going to be sooooooooo happy when I can mark on my wall calandar "nailed it" instead of "barely made it". I was VERY active before starting this program but like shawn t always does..no matter who you are...he is going to challenge you!!!

Replies

• lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey I am also on Cardio ...I almost nailed it but had to do a few modifiers...It is tough but doable...Keep it going!!!
  • brandanmad
    brandanmad Posts: 49
    Options
    I start week 2 tomorrow so I guess I am about two days behind you guys. Some of those moves are complicated (especially on the ankles). I am glad nobody is watching me because I lack cordination at times. The workouts are tougher than I expected. I try to keep "focused". I think it's "only" 25 minutes. Who knew you could sweat that much in 25 minutes???
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Had a major headache yesterday, so didn't hit play. I got up this morning and did my Focus Cardio Day 1 of Week 2 and tonight will do my workout that is scheduled for today!
  • brandanmad
    brandanmad Posts: 49
    Options
    Had a major headache yesterday, so didn't hit play. I got up this morning and did my Focus Cardio Day 1 of Week 2 and tonight will do my workout that is scheduled for today!

Some days are like that...at least you didn't let it effect your motivation/program.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    So I didn't get my doubles in yesterday, I fell asleep in the chair. I did Day 2 of week 2 this morning and am going to try again tonight to get a 2nd workout in so that I am back on track. My calorie burns are a little lower then they were the first week, but I guess and am hoping it is because I am getting stronger.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I am still a day behind, but I will at some point get caught up. I am fustrated that I am not having any weight loss, but everyone's body is different and some people have more to lose then others. This is my journey and my body will react the way it wants to. Hoping today might be my double up day, but we will see. Really need to make it happen since tomorrow is a double up day also.