What is Hunger?

Options
Hello to you all. I have been on an on again, off again relationship with eating more raw foods. When I'm eating well, I just want to kick myself for those times of reverting because I feel so much better, my energy levels are much improved, my stomach and abdomen aren't bloated, I don't have peaks and valleys of sleepiness after eating and food prep is so much easier. So why do I revert? I'm not hungry. In fact, those raw foods keep me satiated. What am i missing? I'm really not hungry! The times when I really feel hungry is when I'm eating cooked foods or processed foods that don't give me the nutrition that my body needs, thus...hunger.

My body, in essences, is starving even when I stuff my face with the right amount of macros and calories that are alloted to me because the quality of the food is still lacking. There is something about having a warm full belly that is hard to reprogram my thinking against. Or maybe I just need to find warm foods that I can make with fruits and vegetables to keep me satisfied.

Ah ha moment of the day!