Just a quick update

Options
Bonny132
Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
First of all, thank you all for your excellent advice over the past few weeks. I really appreciate it. You have all been amazing.

After a night at a&e last night I am booked in for a number of tests. LCFH my GP agrees with. My doctor thinks my meds is to blame. Not my diet. She thinks I might be experiencing some bad side effects. So yup more meds lol.

Unfortunately it means I am signed off work right now so you all have to put up with my nonsense posts >:) and more posts than normal :D

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back home and I hope you get better soon!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Sending all the best thoughts, Bonny. And we're going to get spoiled having you here more often!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Coolness. I mean you hanging out... Not more meds.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hope they get it figured out! And don't be silly! We love talking nonsense around here! :smiley:
  • Bonny132
    Options
    Thanks guys :D this sucks but at least I can bug you guys lol I have yet to loose my sense of humour!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see.... Got any good stories from experiments with sugar substitutes?
  • Bonny132
    Options
    No but I can tell you tales of flatlining, very bad constipation and iron nipples.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Whoa. As in no brain or heart activity?!?
  • Bonny132
    Options
    Yes, there were no beds free so was stuck in a&e. It was quite unpleasant and quite the experience too.