Feeling Sick :-(

Options
mdivamuffin
mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
I've been sick since Friday and so haven't done the video since Thursday. I was on Week 3, Day 3.
Do you think it's OK to go onto w3d4 when I feel better (hopefully tomorrow) or will the gap make a big difference?

Hate being sick :ohwell:

Replies

• cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I think it would be fine, don't try to do it if you're feeling too terribly. I've been sick since saturday (TOM makes me sicker than a dog:sad: ) and I've done it every day. It's helped with the cramps and nausea. I don't know what kind of "sick" you are though. If you DO do it and you feel like you can't once you start, then by all means, stop or at least slow down.
    Hope you feel better soon!

ETA
    YOU are the only one who knows what your body is capable of ATM. Don't push yourself "TOO" hard :flowerforyou:
    Good luck sweetie!!
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Turns out I was a lot sicker than I thought. Ended up in hospital!! Just got out yesterday. Haven't exercised in ages, feel very soft :tongue:
    Not sure when I'll be able to do the video again, gotta just rest for a while.
    Keep up the good work everyone! :smile:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I hope you are okay! I'm sorry you were so sick! :flowerforyou: feel better soon