Timing is everything...

Options
leeless511
leeless511 Posts: 243 Member
I had a 3lb loss at my official Lifetime weigh in today compared to my last LT WI on 9/23. According to my weekly at home weigh in's I did not lose that much (not even close)

Meaning timing can lead to both magical and disappointing results.

Food for thought.

Replies

• Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I can usually predict pretty closely what my official WI will be, but they surprise me sometimes. Watch-out for those three pounds next month!
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    I weigh in each and every week and not once a month. I like my meeting peeps and weekly weigh-ins. Hey nice "loss" though. I was down a couple of pounds this morning mysteriously from yesterday I suppose due to bathroom habits.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I am incapable of knowing where I am with respect to weight loss as measured on the scale. Before I weighed at home when I weighed in weekly at WW, it was always a surprise. Now that I weigh daily at home too, I'm still surprised as often as not. I know the whole calories in / calories out thing, but the time it takes for the calories to show (or not) on the scale sometimes makes sense, other times not.

I still try to hang my hat on my behavior rather than the scale number. If I can keep that relatively consistent, I'm pleased.

Congrats on your WI loss, Lee!
  • leeless511
    leeless511 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys...I am usually surprised at the number on the scale...only when a big change is in play then I often feel it via clothes fitting different.