Oops!! I did it again....

Options
SuperCarLori
SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
I am perimenopausal. I am having a spitting mad, raging, blistering, then emotionally heart rending, despair filled PMS. It's getting worse and worse.

Add to that not smoking.

I ate a donut.

Before I knew it I had my head in a bag of Mickey D's.
Baaad binge ya'll. Bad one.

If you say I should have gone for a walk I will find you AND I WILL.....*bursts into tears*
Okay, yeah...I should have walked. Punched something. Ran. SOMETHING. But the fact is...I did not.

I just felt the need to come clean.
Thanks for listening.
Or ignoring me.
Either way, that *kitten* is not stinking me up anymore.

You can have it.

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hey, been there, done that. I've been scared as heck to get on the scale lately because I'm eating WAY too much and some of the wrong things. My "loss" today? Not even enough to move my total loss amount. Just push forward and keep going. You've got this! Accountability is the first step!
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Thank you so much. I needed some love. :):):)
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Did you murder anyone? No? You're good. (((hugs))) This fat releasing hormone meltdown can be a serious mind*kitten*
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    That's a good point, Cadori. As an excuse it'll do. ;)
    Nevertheless, I refuse to weigh till next Monday.....
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    It will be fine! Just take a breath and hop back on it. I blew it the other day myself. Red was ALL over my diary LOL
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Thank you, Catawampous! I'm sure I'm going to make it. Tomorrow back on plan!!!
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You got this! Tomorrow is another day. Just move forward and don't look back, it's all we can do when you have days like this. Happens to all of us.
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am perimenopausal. I am having a spitting mad, raging, blistering, then emotionally heart rending, despair filled PMS. It's getting worse and worse.

Add to that not smoking.

I ate a donut.

Before I knew it I had my head in a bag of Mickey D's.
    Baaad binge ya'll. Bad one.

If you say I should have gone for a walk I will find you AND I WILL.....*bursts into tears*
    Okay, yeah...I should have walked. Punched something. Ran. SOMETHING. But the fact is...I did not.

I just felt the need to come clean.
    Thanks for listening.
    Or ignoring me.
    Either way, that *kitten* is not stinking me up anymore.

You can have it.

It happens...life goes on and you just get back on the journey! Can i tell you that I proud of you for not smoking? Believe me, its way better to eat some *off plan* food than suck on a cancer stick, IMO. ((Hugss))
  • SuperCarLori
    Options
    Thank you so much.... You guys help me in so many ways.....I think I might fast tomorrow for awhile, see if that helps.
  • AshStout83
    AshStout83 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so real. One day is just that, one day. One day can not undo all of the other days you've been working so hard on. You have this.
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    (((((((Hug)))))))

:wink: :heart:
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    <<<Hugs>>>
    You got this!