7/16 IFP- 2 week challenge - lose 3 pounds!

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
good morning! There's just about 2 weeks left in the month of July so I thought we could set up a challenge to lose 3 pounds by the end of July. Let me know if you're in by replying wtih your starting weight, I'll add mine tomorrow (7/16) since I'm finishing the cleanse tonight. Let's start to PUSH!

Replies

• hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo in! I know a lot of what I'm carrying is water weight from salt, adult beverages, etc. I'm ready to shake it and lean up! Edited to add my weight this morning was 139. (I don't usually cuss... But $&!@?!$&@!?,)
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, weigh in day tomorrow so will post weight then.
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 197.5
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Oh good!!! I'm glad you ladies will push with me!!! I'm hoping to get a few more on board so tell your friends!
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm not weighing until morning though!
  • geojen16
    geojen16 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'll join and weigh myself tomorrow
  • pestosauce
    pestosauce Posts: 10
    Options
    Alright! All excuses aside...3 pounds...two weeks. I'm in. Current weight is (yikes) 188.
  • cathy0536
    Options
    Weighed in this morning - 180.4
  • geojen16
    geojen16 Posts: 32
    Options
    Weight this morning: 200.4....LET'S DO THIS!!
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    147.6. Blahg.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    I was 149.2 this morning after a cleanse. My guess is that will go up but I'm still shooting for 146 by the end of the month!
  • Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm in.
    140 lbs today. Hope to get to 137 (or better!) by the end of the month.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Happy sunday! I'm just checking in to seel how everyone is doing??? I'm actually back up to 150 after the cleanse so I'm not sure if 4 pounds in ten days will happen but I'm certainly going to try! How is everyone else feeling about their goals!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.5 pounds this week and hope to keep this off and lose that 0.5 pound at least in the next 10 days. I'd love to lose more than that in the time left, but it's hard to say with the way I've been losing lately.

It's strange, I'm near the smallest I've ever been in clothing sizes but have about 20 pounds to reach that same weight! Not that I'm complaining!

Keep up with the hard work, I believe we can all have success.

37422413.png
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    I'm down to 145.6, so that's down 2 pounds from when I started! Woohoo!
  • lisamfick
    Options
    6 more days ladies! Lets get it done!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im in!
    :]
  • hschumacher915
    Options
    Down to 143.8 this morning!! Woohoo! Only .2 more to go!
  • cathy0536
    Options
    Weighed in at 178.4 this morning so exactly 2lbs down. Hoping that good eating for the next few days will get me another pound...
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Weigh In Day (friday 7/26)

With only 5 days left in the month I think it's a good idea to see where we are at so we know what we need to do to reach our goal.

For me, it's been a heck of a month with fluxuating, but I'm at 148.8. It's not really far from when I started but being that I went up and back down, I'm not giving up yet!

Post your weight and if you think you'll hit you're target!

Go team GO!