Motivate me with your numbers!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Have you so little to lose in past experiences?
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Have you so little to lose in past experiences?

That could be it. When I only had 10lbs to lose, those last 10 lbs, it took about 9 weeks.

Plus sometimes I lose slower, especially if I am not feeling well, tired or stressed. Could that be part of it?
  • hcstevens0319
    hcstevens0319 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The first time I did LCD I was 250lbs and in a year and a half had lost 100lbs. Then I go up and down between 138lbs and 158lbs as I cheat and get back to basics etc... when I go off LCD I gain. This time I got back on track before I got too out of hand. As of right now I am 150.6 and I'm shooting for 140
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    I started LCHF on Aug. 1. I use trendweight to track my loss, I am averaging 1 lb. per week eating this way. I only have 16 more to go to goal weight. Down 2 pants sizes as well. Doing slightly less exercise than I had been doing.

I had been bouncing up and down on the 40/30/30 eating plan I was using. Using LCHF, I have very little bouncing around. Takes about a week for anything to show up on the scale but it does now. And I don't think about food/eating all the time now. I can eat up to the 75 g. of carbs so only a few things from my past eating life are off the table. I concentrate on all the good things I can eat now, that I couldn't before (hello bacon, butter, and HWC) I am also doing IF only about 14 hr. daily fasting, but this so much easier than what I was doing before.

Eating this way has also helped my T2D husband get better averages, and he eats more carbs than I do, just not like he was before.

Win-win all around for both of us.
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm down 19 lbs since June 1, which is about a lb per week. At times I think I'm never going to see a loss, and then two lbs in two days. I'm happy I finally found a woe that works for me.
  • hcstevens0319
    hcstevens0319 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is eating enough. I doing it but I'm not hungry and I have to just choke it down. I don't mind the food at all... I just feel like I'm eating thanksgiving dinner every time.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose my last 10 pounds for a year. Haven't lost a single pound but I did go down a whole pant size. You can lose fat without any scale weight loss too. Just keep that in mind.
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    23lbs lost in 2 months so far, this go around.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    56 pounds down with lchf since may....and even better than the loss I feel amazing!!