Weigh in #15 Oct. 18th - 24th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Hey guys, only 2 weeks left. Hope everyone is doing well. I had a bad week, lost 1.8 pounds but found out my sweet pup had cancer. We had to put him down today and let me just say it sucks! CANCER SUCKS!!!! He was my heart and he gave me life. He walked with me and kept me moving. All I honestly want to do now is eat the pain. Uggggg Love your pets my friends, you never know when things can happen. My Sammi was 8.5 years old and we have had him since he was a day old and abandoned. Best friend in the world!wmzofo31fobj.jpg

Replies

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    kayjosh - ((((((HUGS)))))) Treasure your memories. Pets are so special to us .
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    @kayjosh2422 I'm so sorry for your loss!! I started tearing up when I read your post!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Thank you. Its been the most difficult time since the loss of my parents.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, only 2 weeks left. Hope everyone is doing well. I had a bad week, lost 1.8 pounds but found out my sweet pup had cancer. We had to put him down today and let me just say it sucks! CANCER SUCKS!!!! He was my heart and he gave me life. He walked with me and kept me moving. All I honestly want to do now is eat the pain. Uggggg Love your pets my friends, you never know when things can happen. My Sammi was 8.5 years old and we have had him since he was a day old and abandoned. Best friend in the world!wmzofo31fobj.jpg

I'm sorry! Our 15-year-old dog just died yesterday on the way to the vet. Hugs!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss. Today was a week and the pain is still very raw and real. Hugggsss