Weekly Weigh-in: 10-17-16

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Hey there everyone!

Thanks to ColtonrDaniels for creating the thread last week! Everyone get out there and make some progress!

B) Have a great week everyone! B)

Replies

• Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 333.8 lbs
    This Week: 333.8 lbs (-0.0 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 25.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (for now)

No loss at all this week, but also no gain. I guess I'll let that be a check mark in the "win" column?

Also, wtf happened to everybody? There are 198 people in this group and we're only getting 3-5 people contributing?
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last week 265
    This week 265

Last week was really *kitten*. My locker was broken into and guy stole my keys and wallet. Charged about $500 to cards before I got them shut off. Still going to the gym but now I don't trust the locker room so I'm having to swing by home to change. Has me getting out later and limiting food options.

Hope everyone else is having a better week.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284.5 lbs
    This week: 284.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

No loss and no gain this week. I feel better overall this week and haven't been completely sedentary. I do wish I could loose a bit more per week. Lately I've been struggling to do so but it's better than not trying.

I personally hope to see more people post here as well.
    Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and keeping working off the lbs!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Heya people, finally got back from Orlando. I need a big detox from all I ate. I got lucky that it was way to expensive to buy food and drinks but when going to dinner I did double up. Some great food in Orlando. I would say sleeping was rough. But time to get back on the grind.

I'd like to see more people post the weigh in but hey as long as your losing the weight, I can't be to upset. Just keep at it folks.
  • rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oof, hey all. I've been without a computer for a couple weeks (which is a living nightmare), and I've never figured out how to get to groups in the app, but I'm back!

Last Check in (9/26): 344.4 lbs
    This Week: 338.2 lbs (-6.2 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 7 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

I did pretty alright. I haven't been working out, but I've been watching what I take in. I've been spending most of my free time prone on the couch playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2, and struggling without a home computer. I'm a little bummed that I missed some check ins, as it has been a nice metric, for better or worse. Averaging out my missed time, I've been losing a couple pounds a week. While I am nowhere near making my original end of year goal, I'm glad I'm making forward progress and if I can keep that up I'll be happy enough.
  • mithhunter
    mithhunter Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm finally into the motivation I needed to make this happen. Down 20 so far but things are speeding up! 310lbs right now. Earlier this year I was 340 before, I realized I needed to stop and fix this.
  • mithhunter
    mithhunter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    rwhansen74 wrote: »
    Oof, hey all. I've been without a computer for a couple weeks (which is a living nightmare), and I've never figured out how to get to groups in the app, but I'm

Yeah it's dumb that's why I haven't been hanging out here. You have to go to the community item in the menu. Scroll all the way down and it shows your groups.