Ultimate goal, female Bikini competition body. Anyone else?

Options
I am a 20 year old college student and it has been a dream of mine to compete in a Bikini competition by the time I graduate college. I have lost about 30 pounds the past year, gained a lot of strength, and even more knowledge. Now I am looking to get the ideal dream body I have always wanted. I would love to connect with anyone who has gone through this journey or is also going through this journey with the same mind set!

Height: 5’7
Body weight: 140
Goal: 130/ more about how my body looks not so much my weight

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am going to follow this thread too because my aesthetic goal is to look like an off-season bikini competitor (however I am not interesting in competing, maybe in 5-6 years haha). I am the same height as you, but 125lbs currently.. but I am bulking to get up to around 132-135 or so.

What kind of training are you doing? Do you have a coach?
  • bmorriss1996
    bmorriss1996 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Hey! I am going to follow this thread too because my aesthetic goal is to look like an off-season bikini competitor (however I am not interesting in competing, maybe in 5-6 years haha). I am the same height as you, but 125lbs currently.. but I am bulking to get up to around 132-135 or so.

I was debating getting a coach for a few weeks, but honestly I don't wanna spend the money until I have a competition in mind.

Currently I'm really trying to tone and get more lean for the next two months. ( I took about a month off recently) So I'm eating really clean, taking vitamins, a few suppliments. Training a lot, I probably spend 2 hours a day in the gym and do carido 3/4 times a week. Once I get down to the weight I was before and I am more cut I'll be doing basically what you are right now. Bulking up!

How about you?
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Well I was cutting up until about a month ago (I had a baby 8 months ago) now I am bulking.

I don't eat very clean at all, pretty much just try to eat somewhat nutritiously and hit my macros. I take a multivitamin and sometimes some whey protein or bars to help hit my protein macros, but otherwise no other sups. I am also nursing which kind of puts a twist on things, mainly because I am burning so many extra cals so I have to eat quite a bit despite doing pretty much no cardio atm.
    I do a full-body glute focused lifting program 3-4x per week, also yoga once a week.

Before I got pregnant last year, I ran a 4.5 month bulk (gained 10 lbs) then cut about 3-4lbs. So while I am not starting from scratch with this bulk, I still have a lot of work to do!

• Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Do you have a coach?
  • sardelsa
    Options
    Zee_0100 wrote: »

Do you have a coach?

Me? No no.. maybe if I were to ever compete I would get one, in 5 years :p
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Do you have a coach?

Ahaan! You are doing workout for 5 yrs well you are so skinny, so do i :neutral:
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Do you have a coach?

Or maybe just looking in picture. :smile:
  • sardelsa
    Options

Do you have a coach?

Ahaan! You are doing workout for 5 yrs well you are so skinny, so do i :neutral:

Well I am planning on getting pregnant (again) and then a few more bulk/cut cycles..so ya about 5 years, then we'll see.. but I may not ever compete, I don't know if I am built for competition.

Well being "skinny" is the problem I suppose, that's why I am bulking atm