DAY 16

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
30 Day Shred Level 2

I didn't really feel like getting up and doing this today since I was having a blah day yesterday about my weight and progress. But I did it and glad I did!

Replies

• leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Done
  • patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kinda disappointed in myself. I missed the Monday workout so now I am playing catch-up. Feel guilty about it as I was doing so well. Maybe a little intimidated about the double workouts coming up. anyway so I did the shred level 1 today and quick trouble zones, wasn't as bad as I thought but going to keep going and may just end a day later than everyone else. Wow, we are halfway, that's somthing to be proud of.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Done. I am already wondering what I am going to do after this challenge! This has kept me accountable!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Jen, I know what you mean! When I do one of these workout tapes with a program I can usually stick with it. When I get to choose my own plan I make lots of excuses...

I want to get back into running though, so I am for sure going to start C25k :) And my school's rec center has some free fitness classes... I really enjoyed the Kickboxing one I went to so I may do kickboxing and C25k.

We will see what August brings though!