Binge Eating

Options
I try to eat healthy foods, but when I start up on sugar, I start eating literally everything. I've been very frustrated over the last three months, and have went from 110 lbs to 129. I really need some help stopping, I have diabetes type 1, and I can't intake any more sugar.

Replies

• benuskar
    benuskar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I crave sugar, I've tried taking 1-2 Tbsp. of organic apple cider vinegar or 1 tablet if you can seem to stomach the liquid intake of the vinegar. For me it seems to cut my cravings of sugar.

Best wishes in your search for finding the best fit to fight your cravings. I know the guilty feelings that run deep with binge eating and the negative results that you are left to contend with. I feel your pain!
  • Happy65to55
    Happy65to55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @Kysandra88luvs i understand because the same thing happened to me the last three months. One time i had a large cold stone ice-cream with all the toppings you can think of and i wasn't even hungry, i just had lunch like 1 hour before (a large meal btw), then after the ice cream its like a door opened i ate peanuts, bread anything i could find.
    When i was done, i realized that this had to end.
    Am taking a 30 days clean eating challenge starting 1st of November.
    My advice, go online and get as much motivational material as you can.(i did)
    i am currently following the Pauline Hanuise coaching class. Get as much info and find what works for you. It has been one week and i am doing better.
  • Baconismyreligion
    Baconismyreligion Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this issue!! I have extreme self control for weeks, until I DONT ....If I mess up and eat something I know I Shouldn't like a giant spoonful of peanut butter, well then its like it opens a flood gate of crap lol. I will eat anything and everything I find in my kitchen. Most of the time its not even hunger its want...THEN, I spend the rest of the night beating myself up about it....Im trying to break this cycle...any ideas??