Fitpoints

Options
snarlingcoyote
snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Arggggh. I rejoined last December and got my weight down successfully. I regained this summer and re-committed to working the program about 3 weeks ago and started walking my tail off. WW is giving me about 1.5 times the points for my walks than it did last Spring, as it now counts exertion too, and as a result, I have lost about 1 pound in 3 weeks because I've been eating my FPs (I never eat the weekly points). I love me some WW point counting, but this FP point changing is frustrating.

I deactivated my Fitpoint link with my Fitbit and now am just futzing with the activity calculator so that I'm getting 1 FP per 1K steps, which is what it counted last Spring (except on hill climbing days - that's more like 3 FP per 1K steps) and I'm going to double track on WW and MFP for a few weeks to see if I can get the balance right manually, but it's soooo frustrating when, except for serious hiking days, the tracking between the two worked so well last year! The WW "improvements" made it harder for me to track, not easier.

Okay, rant over. :smiley: I do like WW. I'm just frustrated with the Fitpoint tracking ATM.

Maybe I'll go over to a cheaper Fitbit that JUST tracks steps so WW won't give me extra points for exertion.