Support/discussion

Options
Hi

I don't really know what this group will be, but let's start this as an open forum on binge eating/thoughts/feelings/stuggles and we'll just see what it turns out to.
(English is not my first language, so I apologize for spelling/grammar mistakes).

Replies

• lilltessiiie
    lilltessiiie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Let's start a binge free life right now.
    I commit to post here if I binge and what I had (because I think that the thought of just writing it down and sharing it with other people will keep me binge free).
    I commit to post when I struggle.
    I commit to share my thoughts and feelings.
    Let's do this!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am coming off two weeks of binging off and on and it is sabotaging my weight loss. My binges are always emotional. My anxiety has been horrible lately and as a result I have been giving in to the binges. I ate everything in sight Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this last week. I woke up today promising myself I will do my best to find a better way to cope then binge. So happy to be part of this group.
  • lilltessiiie
    lilltessiiie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @Gettingfit2017 Thank you for sharing. I know Exactly what it's like. Binging is hell. But all we can do is to try to move forward, one day at a time. Every single binge free day is a victory :)