How the body changes in some places and not others

Options
dejavuohlala
dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
5 years ago I was professionally measured for a bra at Rigby and Peller in London, the bra supplier to the queen no less!!
I brought two pairs of bras from them in the very different size to what I went in with,! Here 50lbs less in weight I require exactly the same size bras today as then, yes same cup size and hooked on the same hook. This shows me I have lost the weight in all the right places. I take smaller size tops and very mush smaller size bottoms. My top half is a size bigger than my bottom.

Replies

• ibtmas
    ibtmas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats really amazing! Your consistency and trusting the process worked in favour of you. All the best.
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    I've just recently gone up 2 sizes in cup size, even though clothes are fitting everywhere else.
    Lots of people complain that they lose a lot of bust size as they lose fat, but I haven't found that yet, either.
    More food and resistance training = hanging onto more boobage! :D
    Ichel
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Yay!
    I've just recently gone up 2 sizes in cup size, even though clothes are fitting everywhere else.
    Lots of people complain that they lose a lot of bust size as they lose fat, but I haven't found that yet, either.
    Ichel
    Yay!
    Ichel
    . Lol
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how much fat vs. breast tissue one has. Some women are large busted because they carry a lot of fat in the chest. For others, like a friend of mine, it's all breast tissue and doesn't go down. She is very busty and wishes she could lose some.
    I am not busty (34B) but when I got very lean, under 20% body fat, my bust deflated. My band size was the same but the cup size went down with the fat. I gained some fat back and I'm much happier now.
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you ladies are too funny. I love it.
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy will definitely help the girls get back in a higher place and increase your cleavage!

Tereza
    EM2WL Moderator and Team Member
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I wished there was a way to move some of my extra fluffiness from my bottom to my top... 34A nearly flat as a pancake. Never had anything really up top but what I had I lost. Le sigh...
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Sevio wrote: »
    I wished there was a way to move some of my extra fluffiness from my bottom to my top... 34A nearly flat as a pancake. Never had anything really up top but what I had I lost. Le sigh...

Yes we are all so different it's odd that it reduces in some places and not others.