Challenges

Options
BBee5064
BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
What do you think about setting some challenges or goals we can aim for?

I start by saying I challenge myself to lose 14 lb .. to the end end of this year. That gives me 9 weeks. Who would like to join me?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep it rational and challenge myself to lose 11 lb from today's weight of 189.6 by the time I weigh on the morning of January 1. Failure to do so will result in the sun rising on January 2.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Weight loss wise I'd settle for another 5 lbs by the end of the year but my main goal is running a 10K on Nov 19th....still struggling with the distance and now my knee is bothering me a little so it's definitely going to be a challenge. I haven't given up though.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Weight loss wise I'd settle for another 5 lbs by the end of the year but my main goal is running a 10K on Nov 19th....still struggling with the distance and now my knee is bothering me a little so it's definitely going to be a challenge. I haven't given up though.

I really hope you can achieve your goal. Keep us posted xx
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm shooting to be under 120 by the end of Dec. Currently hovering around 132.

I'm in a number of MFP challenges to keep me accountable for both weight loss and activity - Monthly weight loss threads, 24 hours / month challenge thread, 60 min of planks / month challenge thread, and the Amazing Race challenge group. There really are some great treads to participate in posted in the challenge thread category of the boards. I find most of the people are pretty nice and encouraging...not like the rest of the forums.
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    10 pounds by the end of the year, so that would put me at 182. And now the game is afoot...or some such! :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    I'm shooting to be under 120 by the end of Dec. Currently hovering around 132.

I'm in a number of MFP challenges to keep me accountable for both weight loss and activity - Monthly weight loss threads, 24 hours / month challenge thread, 60 min of planks / month challenge thread, and the Amazing Race challenge group. There really are some great treads to participate in posted in the challenge thread category of the boards. I find most of the people are pretty nice and encouraging...not like the rest of the forums.

You sound very determined
  • BBee5064
    Options
    10 pounds by the end of the year, so that would put me at 182. And now the game is afoot...or some such! :)

Super goal
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    New to the group, but would love to lose 7lbs by January 1st. Actually a lot more, but gotta start somewhere. I need some motivation, focus, determination. Lol, used to be so much easier.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Little steps .. look forward to watching your progress