Sign-ins, November 30

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,468 Member
    Another month pretty much completed woo hoo!!! I'm looking forward to today I'm back on the teller line. I have to say this is my favorite spot. Have a great day everyone.
  • RangerRickL
    @2020pinktogo You have a great day too!
    A number of our team members will make the Winner's Circle. When you report in today, please affirm that you made it. Tomorrow, I will post the Winner's Circle on December 1 discussion.
    I am very happy with my own success this month. I DID NOT make it into the Winner's Circle. I had 4 Pass-Days.
    My true goals are: accountability; maintaining my weight; tracking; thoughtful eating under my chosen calorie limit.
    I'm 5'10" and today I weigh 189 lbs. For me, that feels like success.
    I would not have ended this month at my goal weight without your help. I need my friends here at the UAC to help me be accountable.
    I want to thank you!
    Rick
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    No winner's circle for me but I still managed to lose a little.
    My goal for December is more focus on the three criteria.
    Less indulgence in that which causes me to lose my resolve.
    I have to manage my diet to more accurately match my exercise and I have to get honest about my ability to maintain my current level of exercise.
    If Mr. Knee goes on strike I don't want the kind of weight gain that will compound on everything.
    I took Mr. Knee to look at a swimming pool the other day. He thinks he might like swimming just fine. Too bad I never learned how to swim. That might be a good retirement project. I wonder how hard that is.
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2016
    n!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    I've been ill the last few days but wanted to say thanks for the challenge. I'll try harder in December. Well done everyone.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Oh yeah! TOTAL scale victory. I saw my weight flicker back and forth and end up in a new zip code! Probably just visiting, but I plan on moving into that new zip code permanently next month.

November was a successful month because I had to check in every day. A few no-thank-you's, an extra 15 minutes exercise here and there, just so I could say "YES" at the day's end. I set the bar so low I could trip over it, but that was enough for now. As for today:

Exercise - Yes - Body Pump
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories - Yes
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Yes x 3, 130 exercise minutes

See you all in December!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,468 Member
    Yes x 3 B)
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Yes X 3!! I did it!!
    Exercise? Yes, went to the gym and took a long walk on break today.
    Tracked/Calories? Yep! I came in with several hundred left for the day.
    I started the day with a great weigh in. Well on my way to my goal weight. I actually spent the last 2 days pulling up my work pants. Feels good! B)
  • RangerRickL
    Well, I just finished writing messages to y'all! I love this team and each one of you. Thanks for being with me on this journey.
    My report will be minimal. 2020pinktogo likes to do this: Yesx3
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Yes 3X

Thank you everyone for the support, motivation, and inspiration! I hope to see everyone post on December's challenge!