Options
2»

Replies

• slimriptide
    slimriptide Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes, lifetime member struggling to get back to goal.
  • savignr
    savignr Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and trying but not too successfully following the program.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    [quote="gadgetgirlIL;38027452"I haven't attended a meeting since last December, but I stop in once a month to keep my free lifetime status active. Which reminds me that October is almost over so I need to get there over the weekend.[/quote]

You won't lose your lifetime status because you miss a meeting. Once a lifetime member, you're ALWAYS a lifetime member. I went over a year without attending a meeting. When I did, I was no more than 2 pounds above goal so I only paid for one missed meeting.

• gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    @beachwoman2006 - I should have worded that differently. I'm just cheap and haven't had to pay any fees since March 2012. Don't want to start now!
  • lilybbbbb
    lilybbbbb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No... logging calories on LoseIt, keeping track of my GHGs, participating in this message board and another previous WW incarnation on another board

*LT member who hasn't been anywhere near goal in 10 years
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a part of GOAD but I did follow WW. I no longer do since MFP is free and SP does not align with my personal nutrition goals
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Well, IMer renegade right now. I'd go back to tracking to stay under goal wt.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No
  • MICHGOLFER2
    MICHGOLFER2 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes - SP
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    So much for attracting newbies.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    @Philtex - it seems to me that numerous groups get added to MFP every single day. I could see where it would be hard to get the attention of newbies.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Philtex wrote: »

That was kind of why I did this poll :smile: Also, because I wondered if the reason we weren't getting any newbies for the LTL thread because they had no idea what it was or why it was done. If they've never done WW, they might not the whole "lifestyle" thing. That "It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle." thing was several years ago on WW.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    Were you a member of the WW GOAD board? -- Yes
    Have you followed WW in the past? -- Yes
    Are you following any of the WW programs now? -- IM based on what I learned with P+.
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No
  • Swtdwy
    Swtdwy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No. Well still paying for it but not doing it
  • countcurt
    countcurt Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Philtex wrote: »

That was kind of why I did this poll :smile: Also, because I wondered if the reason we weren't getting any newbies for the LTL thread because they had no idea what it was or why it was done.

Interestingly, there were 20 new people who joined this group in October. The bigger question is how to engage members more actively. I'm going to put up a "suggestion box" to see if we can get any input.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    I've visited the MFP Chit Chat area. There is a WHOLE LOT going on on MFP that has zero to do with Fitness i.e. Weight issues. A "younger" group just goofing off on line.

Don't know how we can reach "others" like us old Goadies?
  • mcbluesky
    mcbluesky Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No