Your Goals for the Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think my goal for Christmas is going to hafta be low. Just because I am truly strugglin to get motivated.

Name: Dawn
    Height: 5' 1"
    Weight: 151.4 (highest weight ever 159)
    Goal weight by Christmas: 145

I desperately want to fit into jeans ftom last fall/winter. I can squeeze into most, just a bit snug...
  • akielroki
    akielroki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble getting motivated too Dawn. You can do it! No procrastination, putting off exercise today just means an extra day of sighing at those tight pants.
    Work in 20- 30mins of exercise today
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Name: Jimie
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight:308
    Goal Weight by Christmas:280
    Any NSVs you are aiming for: looking good in an Ashley Graham bikini I bought for a trip to Hawaii in February
    Interesting fact about you: I am no stranger to weight loss. In 2011 I lost a whopping 85 pounds, then went back to my old habits and gained it all back...but in different place. So while I don't look as big as a used to, the scale doesn't lie.
    Looking forward to getting smaller again.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    akielroki wrote: »
    I'm having trouble getting motivated too Dawn. You can do it! No procrastination, putting off exercise today just means an extra day of sighing at those tight pants.
    Work in 20- 30mins of exercise today

Thanks! I still haven't exercised...this week is gonna be rough..hopefully, towards the end of the week, things will be looking up...