Spreadsheet

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
Please follow the link posted below for the spreadsheet. It should all be working, but if anything is off, let me know and I will fix it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lS3o4YVZLiQndM_nbde4nubcd3sQzKjF2eQ5EGIembw/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• apolinarshamler
    apolinarshamler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It looks great. I like the Christmas theme
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Is it OK if I just post weight here? I just can't get spreadsheet on my phone.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    For some reason I don't have edit access for the spreadsheet - you may have to change the editing rights. Thanks! It looks great though!
  • TristansHawk
    Options
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    Is it OK if I just post weight here? I just can't get spreadsheet on my phone.

Sure! Do what ever works best for you. I'll add your stuff to the spread sheet as well :smile:
  • TristansHawk
    Options
    kefalo wrote: »
    For some reason I don't have edit access for the spreadsheet - you may have to change the editing rights. Thanks! It looks great though!

Thanks for pointing it out! It should be fixed now, I put it as "Anyone can edit" :smiley:
  • TristansHawk
    Options
    It looks great. I like the Christmas theme

Thank you, but I can only take credit for the colours. The spreadsheet is one I have seen used for a few different MFP groups. I just edited to work best for us!
  • kefalo
    Options
    kefalo wrote: »

Thanks for pointing it out! It should be fixed now, I put it as "Anyone can edit" :smiley:

Thank you!

• thegirlwthegreenapple
    thegirlwthegreenapple Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looks awesome! Thanks for putting this together.
  • arniedog74
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Late start, but finally braved the scale, today. Going in the wrong direction, but not as bad as I feared.

SW: 151.4lbs
    CW: 152.10lbs
    GW: 145lbs

-Dawn
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Late start, but finally braved the scale, today. Going in the wrong direction, but not as bad as I feared.

-Dawn

CW: 152.4

• akielroki
    akielroki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't worry arniedog I'm having trouble too but we can do this! Don't give up!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Thank you so much @akielroki
  • arniedog74
    Options

-Dawn

CW: 152.4
    CW: 151.8
  • kefalo
    Options
    I only lost 0.2kg this week, but that I didn't put any on was a miracle as I was away for work and not eating normally (and only exercised twice). Last week I lost 3.4 pounds which is huge (and because I was ill), so hopefully I'm back on track this week.

I'm going to measure my weight once more before xmas (11 December), then I'm away to Japan till Xmas day (and will weigh myself again then), so it will be interesting to see if while I'm in Japan all the walking I do burns off all the food I am going to be eating!!!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Have fun in Japan! Im Jealous, I would love to go there!
  • kefalo
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    Have fun in Japan! Im Jealous, I would love to go there!

Thank you! We went last year and it was incredible, so I am really looking forward to it!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @TristansHawk - Have you recovered from finals yet or are they still happening?

@kefalo - Guess you're in Japan by now. Have fun!

I managed to get my 2 pound loss this week, but I think it may have been my hardest fought for 2 pounds ever. I sat down with my husband yesterday to analyze the week to see what was different. The two things that changed were (1) forgot to take my vitamins 3 days, and (2) did very little exercise. So this week, I will be more intentional about these two thing. Sleep, stress reduction, and whole foods (avoiding highly processed foods) is still going well.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week.
  • TristansHawk
    Options
    @TristansHawk - Have you recovered from finals yet or are they still happening?

@kefalo - Guess you're in Japan by now. Have fun!

I managed to get my 2 pound loss this week, but I think it may have been my hardest fought for 2 pounds ever. I sat down with my husband yesterday to analyze the week to see what was different. The two things that changed were (1) forgot to take my vitamins 3 days, and (2) did very little exercise. So this week, I will be more intentional about these two thing. Sleep, stress reduction, and whole foods (avoiding highly processed foods) is still going well.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week.

I finished finals partway thru last week! Still recovering haha. So far, I have the marks for all except one and have done very well :)
  • kefalo
    Options
    Thank you!! I have returned from Japan and must say that although i was walking around 15000-25000 steps every day, I thought I would have put on weight because I really didn't restrict myself food-wise, but I have returned and only put on 2.2 pounds while I was away. I have exercised the past two days and followed my diet again in those day, so I'm ready to go again!! 2017 is going to be full of weight loss!