Weekly Check-In: Oct. 30th to Nov. 5th

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
Rave or rant and state you goals for the week!

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Happy to say that this week is starting in a better place. The weight that I have picked up over the past few weeks is already going down. I'm working hard to finish the year strong.
    My goals for the week of Oct 30th:
    1. No highly processed foods
    2. Sleep 7-8 hours per night
    3. Some type of activity/exercise 5 days of 7
    4. No alcohol
    5. Organize my sewing area
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I plan on having a great week as there is no real school work due (just finished 3 weeks of midterms and practicals, so the last few weeks I felt like I was dying lol).

My goals:
    Do something active every day (Walk, 30 Day Shred, Archery or Zumba)
    Stay on top of homework so I can keep up with my exercise.
    Try not to eat out because it is convenient.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    The weather here is still beautiful, so I plan on going to the track every day. I plan is to cut down on simple carbs, sugar, and drink more water.
  • thegirlwthegreenapple
    Options
    I'm a realist . . . before I found this group I set my own start date for my weight loss journey as Nov 1st. Haha. I knew Halloween would be hard, but now that it's behind me I'm all in. I just put day 3 of hitting my calorie goal in the books and while that's not much, I'm proud of it. After all, this transformation thing happens one day at a time. :smiley:
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Happy to say that this week is starting in a better place. The weight that I have picked up over the past few weeks is already going down. I'm working hard to finish the year strong.
    4. No alcohol

This week I have done well with avoiding highly processed foods. The exercise could be better. Alcohol was okay. Didn't even walk into the sewing area. (Had an outdoor painting project that needed to be done.) For me, sleep is the area that mostly dictates everything else and this has been my most difficult week for sleep in a while. Last night, I finally slept well, didn't have to get up early this morning and feel sooooo much better! Still, the week went well over-all and I'm hoping for a decent weigh-in tomorrow.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    4. No alcohol

This week I have done well with avoiding highly processed foods. The exercise could be better. Alcohol was okay. Didn't even walk into the sewing area. (Had an outdoor painting project that needed to be done.) For me, sleep is the area that mostly dictates everything else and this has been my most difficult week for sleep in a while. Last night, I finally slept well, didn't have to get up early this morning and feel sooooo much better! Still, the week went well over-all and I'm hoping for a decent weigh-in tomorrow.

Great to hear!! Sleep is a hard one sometimes, and sometimes it is bad and we can't do anything about it, so I wouldn't let that one get you down. Great work with the food!

I've been great this week with exercise, but it's food - I had two 'cheat' meals and they were quite substantial so hopefully this isn't reflected on the scales.