Just joined, need motivating friends

Options
Hi, I've just got into using my fitness pal and want friends to have on my feed that can motivate me and we can help eachother on this journey. Feel free to add me

Replies

• Happy65to55
    Happy65to55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome i am one week old. I am going on a 30 days clean food challenge and starting 1st November and i hope to stick to it. You have a friend in me i need the motivation to.
  • lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be motivating and interactive.
  • shellbubz
    shellbubz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new here. I've already lost all the baby weight and then some...now just trying to build muscle. Could use some motivating friends on here!
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for awhile. Feel free to add me!
  • Wife2MrPerfect
    Wife2MrPerfect Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a friend if you like. I would be happy to support you in healthy eating
  • vikishick
    vikishick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too. This is day 1 for me. It's been a while since I've done this.
  • vikishick
    vikishick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also, not sure how to add friends. But I'd like to add some for added support. Wife2mrperfect, I'm married to a mr perfect too. I can't be a slouch with some one like him so I'm working on myself for myself and my family
  • monicaamy902
    monicaamy902 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on and off here for a while, but am feeling motivated to come back. I always do well when I am consistent on MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • JHaddock88
    JHaddock88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am back at the challenge officially now and I look for an extra boost of motivation as well friend me if we are on the same page!!!!
  • gypsy082
    gypsy082 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You may add me, I'm on day 2!