Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
WELCOME TO A TERRIFYING WEIGH-IN

BEWARE EATING TOO MUCH CANDY!

>:) HAVE A FRIGHTENING WEEK >:)

Replies

• ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I plan on going to the fair tonight. I kept good all month for this moment. If you follow me on Twitter you might see some of what I'm getting into. I love nachos and cheese so I know that for sure. Done the whole deep fried candy and meh it's okay. I'd rather get cookie dough on a stick.

Hope everyone has a good week, I haven't lost a whole bunch but still watching myself. I will for sure do my best to get the charts done today. Dave, we need a boost :) that Extra Life stream better be sponsored by the Myfitnesspal group! I'm just pulling your chain, thanks for the outlet for us.
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last week 263
    This week 260

Scared off 3 pounds this week. Happy about that. Got a lot of candy left over from few trick or treaters. Less happy about that. Please take this candy.

I'm doing extra life this Saturday so I know I will eat poorly during my 24 hour marathon. If you want to encourage me I'm streaming on the 5th on twitch under the name propgoat.

Good luck resisting sugar everyone.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284lbs
    This week: 284.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Alright I'll admit the weight loss could be going better for me. At least I've stayed around the same weight. May or may not had a few pieces of candy while handing it out today...
    But seriously I need to refocus and start losing some weight again. It's a good thing most of the candy is gone. I gotta figure out how to get rid of the rest.

Happy Halloween everyone! :smiley:
  • Sinni14
    Sinni14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first week weighing in!! Definitely a spooky weigh in from what I saw on the scales!
    Starting weight - 94.9kg (209 lb)
    Starting waist - 105cm (41 inch)

Goal weight of 80kg (176 lb).

I suffer from IBS which has only been getting worse with my eating habits, so I really need something to kick me into gear!!! Hoping this group can help with that...
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! After staying at the same wait for a couple weeks I finally dropped again this week.

Last Week: 333.8 lbs
    This Week: 329.2 lbs (-4.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 30 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (for now)

I did finally get in some exercise again, lifting weights 3 days, so that may have helped. It's been a long time since I have lifted, so even a minor workout is positive change.

And for the first time I can remember, I didn't have ANY Halloween candy! Not yesterday, and not in the whole month of October! Usually I'm buying bags of candy in the weeks leading up to the holiday "to prepare for the kids" and end up just eating it all. No candy bought this year, none consumed. I gave out non-candy treats.