New, joining WW on Thursday

Options
I lost 100 lbs using ww in my 20's however now in my 40's and they are back! Along with a few more if I'm honest....

Looking for friends and support as I start this journey again

Replies

• faithfornsKathie
    faithfornsKathie Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Hello, wishing you good luck. Today is my second day. So far, so good.
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I joined a WW in June and have to say I really like it. Pretty easy to do. Portion control became a clear issue I had to get under control but I can still satisfy cravings. Most importantly for me....accountability. I've done things on my own before but WW is working so I think I'll stay.
  • idamayj
    idamayj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ive started today, would like to lose at least a kilo a week, sick of failing..I dunno why I fail when it comes to losing weight
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I also joined today. You can find me on WW as citygirldc. And I'm here too.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started WW today. I like the community of MFP and I'm curious to see how my calories stack up against the points. On WW I go by ptsmiles17.
  • rnnr88
    rnnr88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WW have great offers when you sign up now. Still in doubt to join or not. What is the difference with MFP (I know it is free) but what else do you get from WW that you like and helps?
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I started my first week with such determination and lost 6lbs. Sadly, that determination is faltering and temptation is winning. I need to get back on track and really work on portions and reigning it in on weekends.
  • LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi I just joined WW too. Well, the online version. I've joined and quit the meeting version a couple of times. Just don't have time for meetings and I know how to eat healthier and lose weight. I've done it before. So I don't need someone telling me every week how to do it. I just need to track it. You can find me of WW as LLVeal.
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just joined WW online on Thursday night. Slightly regretting it because the points have changed since five years ago when I was on WW. i am still trying to get the hang of it.
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, on July 11, it will be a year that I've been doing WW. I was up to 16lbs. lost and then I let stress take over. I'm currently at 8lbs. lost and I'm trying to get it back under control. It's a great program, I just have to do the work to make it great.
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can do it @QueenMJD