Like Minded Lushes November 2016

Options
124»

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 1

I'll call it a success. I got a new brand of boozey sparkling waters - White Claw. I got cherry and it's a little sweeter than I'd like. I tried Truly out, but it was a little on the not sweet side. Anyways, 110 calories, 0 carbs and 5% alcohol.

Not sure about tonight. I feel like my body is about detoxed from Thanksgiving so maybe 1 or 2?
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Monday-1
    Got on the scale and was surprised to see I managed to keep off those 3 pounds I lost. Let's see if I can drop a couple more before Christmas.

Hiya Zip. Long time no see.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Survived. Not very lushy. Moderating and plodding along. I got rid of a few of the creep pounds and they seem to be staying away. Work is not good right now but life goes on. It is only a few weeks until our winter break. One good reason to work here. later lushes!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Survived November! Gotta few lbs to lose before gaining them back during the Christmas food orgy.

Only one beer last night. Slept fine and feel good today. COLD here in the PacNW. Envy those of you who live in warmer climates! (Syd and Kate!)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mon - 1
    Tues - 2 glasses of wine and a cider
    Wed - 1.5 ciders
    Not sure about tonight. Eric is going to meet a buddy for beers, so I may pick up a bottle of wine. I may even look into a box of red. There are some decent brands these days. Can be a slippery slope...having the equivalent of 4 bottles of wine open and at my fingertips....
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options