Set Your Diet To Easy Mode With This Keto Cookbook

Options
KetoNaomi
KetoNaomi Posts: 38 Member
Hey Guys! I've just found this new keto cookbook, and i LOVE it! Every (370) recipes comes with macros and nutritional informations. Also, i never knew desserts can be this good. Take a look http://tastyketo.com/keto-cookbook/

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    So the book is $47, but did you also get the others free? Is the only version of this an ebook? I'm seeing bread in some of it (the Stromboli). I haven't found a low carb bread yet. Please tell us more!!!
  • gwenmf
    Options
    okay. I cracked. I bought. So just an FYI if you linger for a few minutes, the price drops. It went from $47 to $37 to $27. I bought at $27. It's a set of four books, all ebooks you can down load and print or view online. Some recipes have sweet potatoes. I didn't think we could have potatoes.....but again I'm doing Keto Clarity - and trying to keep my carbs about 20g per day. So depending on what you are doing.........I'll post a recipe from one of these.
  • fit2benu
    fit2benu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What is keto clarity? Ha, it pays to wait sounds like.
  • gwenmf
    Options
    It's a book that describes a ketogenic diet. One if many books out there I'm sure. But the book of choice for one if the pathologists I work with. He's lost over 50#
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have a keto cookbook by one of the authors of keto clarity..
  • gwenmf
    Options
    I have that book too, Lindajay~! I found a recipe online at Diet Doctor that is keto pizza. I believe I'm making that tonight. I think tonight is a cooking night. Pizza and Jalepano Popper soup....YUMMY soup! The recipe is posted in this group.