I HATE maltitol!

Options

Replies

• 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    I liken my experience to the descriptions under "Amazon sugar-free gummy bears feedback"...
    OMG the Amazing sugar-free gummy bears feedbacks! So hilarious! I almost peed myself reading those a few months back
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I liken my experience to the descriptions under "Amazon sugar-free gummy bears feedback"...
    OMG the Amazing sugar-free gummy bears feedbacks! So hilarious! I almost peed myself reading those a few months back

If I ever get constipated, I am not buying Senokot but gummy bears instead, I am convinced they will work wonders.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »

If I ever get constipated, I am not buying Senokot but gummy bears instead, I am convinced they will work wonders.

Pre-colonoscopy was the only time I ever took a laxative (not including slugs of cheap mag citrate from Costco....).

But if I should OD on Imödium,I'll keep them yummy bears in mind!

PS How's your kitty?
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'd consider the gummy bears in case of constipation...but only if I plan on being home for a while...and preferably alone.
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @Kimo159 -

Here's another handy trick - start cold on a full dose (2000mg) of generic metformin first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.......(but yeah only if you plan on being home for a while...and preferably alone).

Diarrhea-apocalypse.jpg

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha I feel like that TP roll might be necessary in that case.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Having no gallbladder and an uncertain bowel makes that picture look like the thing of daydreams to me, @RalfLott, and I'm not even taking Met anymore!!
  • Bonny132
    Options
    @RalfLott the kitty is doing great, he is my new 5am alarm clock, unfortunately he cannot be snoozed or change the wake up time.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears... any sugar free brand....ohhhhh the misery.... But I love them so.....
  • Bonny132
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @RalfLott the kitty is doing great, he is my new 5am alarm clock, unfortunately he cannot be snoozed or change the wake up time.

Sure he can be snoozed, Bonny.... just bop him on the head like you do with the old alarm clock, :p (no kitties were hurt in the making of this post)

I have tried this already, sure he snoozed, with his butt firmly placed on my face... not quite the reaction I was looking for.
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Sure he can be snoozed, Bonny.... just bop him on the head like you do with the old alarm clock, :p (no kitties were hurt in the making of this post)

I have tried this already, sure he snoozed, with his butt firmly placed on my face... not quite the reaction I was looking for.

Hahaha!
  • RalfLott
    Options

Best if they are worm-free in such scenarios....
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    :s
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options

@canadjineh - We SOOOO need a BWAH HA HA HA button for you and @RalfLott and your ... groupies? ;)
  • RalfLott
    Options
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Have I told you lately, that I love you? ;)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hahah, @RalfLott has a bigger 'grouper' than I have!
    3782BCC400000578-3753920-Seven_foot_tall_Chandler_29_first_caught_a_300_pound_fish-a-3_1471952415829.jpg
  • RalfLott
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hahah, @RalfLott has a bigger 'grouper' than I have!
    three-stooges-fresh-fish.jpg

@canadjineh's school has more students, and they breathe.
    Still, 1 expired grouper > 0, I suppose.