FOCUS T25: Week 2

Options
Week two, here we come! FOCUS!!!

Replies

• chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Day 1: cardio done. Still sweating even in my 60° room with the fan on high! We're supposed to have 60° weather and sunshine in Idaho into the middle of the month. Such great news for walking my little dog. I feel guilty exercising and not taking her to do anything sometimes, so she may have to learn to walk this winter. Imma gonna go walk the lake again unless it gets breezy.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    Tuesday: Total body circuit. Another day on the books. A little T25, a little dog walking, and a bit of exploring the trails around the lake. I think I got too much sun on my face, but the sunny days are numbered so I'll take it.
  • paytenpar
    paytenpar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit is still pretty difficult for me! I'm pushing to be able to finish with no modifying in the next couple of weeks! Speed 1.0 went so much better for me this week! It was also easier to push through knowing that we had a stretch after each of the cardio moves! Almost 1/3 of the way finished with Alpha!
  • chandraminick
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Week 2 day 4 done. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the decision to take on this program. The second week is almost over and I haven't missed any workouts, I haven't cheated on my meal plans and I'm feeling much better. This week I've added omelets into my diet. I've gone through five dozen eggs so far, and bought another five dozen. I used to go to Denny's every other day or so and get the half order of nachos at night, but I haven't been out to eat (including not having any fast food) since October 30th. I haven't even gone into convenience stores because I've stopped drinking coffee. Not going into these places has really helped. I'm going out to the Chinese buffet for Thanksgiving dinner which will take care of not having to stress over wasting or eating leftovers or having to stress the pies. Last year I was on the 30 day shred from October to January, and skipped Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas food, and was glad for it. I'm not falling into that trap this year either.
  • chandraminick
    Options
    Yay! We made it through another week!!