Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh-in: 11-07-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
edited November 2016 in Social Groups
Happy Monday!
Hey there. Be sure to check out the October Charts thread by our very own ColtonrDaniels.

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Oops, forgot to check in last week :open_mouth:

Week Before Last: 341.0 lbs
    This Week: 336.4lbs (-4.6lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 8.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

I sat around all weekend and watched GB/Lang streams while eating snacks, but I did partake in Push Up Club a few times (for the kids). Still came out good, but this was two weeks of progress.

Have a great week!
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    A bit more exercising again this week helped me continue the loss, so that made me happy.

Last Week: 329.2 lbs
    This Week: 326.6 lbs (-2.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 32.8 lbs (grand total 88.4)
    Goal weight: 200
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    It's been a minute since my last weigh-in. October was kind of a rough month.

Previous: 260.6 lbs
    Current: 261.1 lbs
    Change: +0.5 lbs

I've been plateauing for the last month which means I need to make another dietary change. Going to try to cut down on sugar.

Also I caught the end of the Lang stream this morning. I can't believe that dude went over time on a 24 hour stream!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Hey folks, been a while since I chimed in. Busy with work and all stopped me dead in my tracks but I maintained! Back to the gym for about two weeks and am now sitting at 250lbs from 266lbs at my last weigh in.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Late to the party but I guess that's what traveling can do

Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284.5 lbs
    This week: 284 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Still staying around the same weight which I guess isn't terrible but I know I can be better. I was fairly active this weekend and I feel good.

Have an awesome week everyone! :smiley:
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Late check in from me.

Last week 260
    This week 258

Still off from extra life but had fun streaming and raised $800 plus was happily surprised to see weight drop after all the bad decisions. Hope everyone is doing well.