Should I push my calories higher?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Oooh 6 weeks makes the cut seem a lot easier, since I am cutting now too - now I have the bonus of being able to count down the weeks. I have to agree I am learning things about myself by cutting too. For one thing I am used to stretching out cuts until I can't do it anymore (and of course cutting way to much). This is the first cut for me since I started EM2WL in Feb.
    So how many weeks of maintenance do you do between cuts Kelly?

My last cut was 6 weeks, and followed by about 2-3 weeks maintenance.. Im now nearing the end of my next 6 weekish cut and will eat at maintenance likely for the rest of Aug.

Kelly
    Team EM2WL
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    All of your advice was so on point a few months ago when I posted here last.

You're all awesome :)

I have just finished another smaller cut cycle. It was only on this cut that I lost any scale weight. I cut for 3 weeks, and I'm at maintenance now for a week, then will go back on a cut again. I lost 1lb per week over the 3 week cut. The next cut I think I will go a bit longer as suggested, 4-6 weeks.

I'm not excited like I once would have been to see the scale go down. It is good of course but it doesn't hold the same joy of success that it once had. I was longing for that scale to move for a long time, even on my reset. But staying the course is paying off over what must have been the longest reset ever.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Good beneficial mindset. Should serve you well going forward.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Im so glad to hear its been going well for you! Awesome mindset shift!!

Kelly
    Team EM2WL