Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh-in: 11-14-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Monday!
Let's try to work together on something we can all agree on. Getting healthy!

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Week Before Last: 336.4 lbs
    This Week: 336.8lbs (+0.4lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 8.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

A little bit of gain this week, but it was a rough week. I ate okay enough, but every single day since Wednesday I came home and just laid on the couch and played Skyrim and watched both seasons of The Birthday Boys and almost 2/3rds of the 72 hour Waypoint stream. I haven't achieved my Fitbit goal since 10/27 :/

Going to try and get in to a habit of walking to work.
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Last week 258
    This week 261

Bad week this past week. Lot of stress from work and I delta with it through food. Also missed a workout from recovering from extra life past Monday. Gonna make sure I get back on track and stick to it.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284 lbs
    This week: 283 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Once again another traveling weekend for me but got home at a decent hour so I'm on time again. It's been a while since I've seen that number change so drastically (totally being sarcastic). I still can't be too upset I guess - feeling good and moving a little more. I've really been craving to start riding my bike again but we'll see how that goes.

Anyway as always, have a great week everyone! :smiley:
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    A small gain last week his week, probably due to having family in town staying with me for most of it.

Last Week: 326.6 lbs
    This Week: 327.2 lbs (+0.6 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 32.2 lbs (grand total 87.8)
    Goal weight: 200