Having A Tough Time

Options
2»

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Personally, I dont think a stride length on your fitbit will account for a 400+ error, so I would continue eating at your current level and just see what happens. The higher the numbers can go and stay at a maintenance level, the better off you are when it is time to cut... higher calories now, higher cut level later. :)
  • tj0861
    tj0861 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Raynn1 wrote: »
    Your fitbit is close to accurate, even with a possible stride error, the difference would not amount to a 400+ calorie difference.
    You have to be honest with yourself. If you are not willing to commit to the reset process, and really and truly believe the numbers are correct, then you aren't going to help yourself by changing things up every time something happens. It is perfectly ok to not be ready. its perfectly ok to need to take a step back an reevaluate. This process is hard as hell and many many of us don't want to believe our TDEE is as high as the numbers say.

You're right there ... it is hard as hell. Some days I hate the process, some days I hate myself, and some days I just want to not freaking eat. And I'm up 20 pounds since last June, when I started the process. But I'm lifting now, and doing a little cardio simply because I feel like I CAN move more.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Its hard to live this path. Its hard to see the scale go up. But just remember this is about healing your body, learning to love yourself. Let go of the negative and trust you are doing right by your body and mind. The rest will come.
    You are well on your way and you WILL crush it!

Kelly
    Team EM2WL