What do you snack on at the movies?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Last time I went I didn't eat anything. I got a diet coke though. It was easier than one would think. I did have an atkins bar in my purse though just in case, but I didn't need it.
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Aquawave wrote: »
    We rarely go to the movies anymore and we do not eat there when we do.

I stopped patronizing movie theaters many years ago. On my last visit, half the audience were chatting on their phones and the other 49.99% were chatting with each other. The couple next to me appeared to consist of a half wit and his keeper. "See? That's a submarine they're in and that's the captain talking to his crew and ....."

Thanks for the full on belly laugh.... halfwit and his keeper. That may become part of my regular vocabulary!!

We rarely go to the movies, since we usually have a full agenda for our days in the "city" and a movie doesn't fit in... plus the volume level drives me crazy! The theatre that we do attend however is within walking distance of a full chinese buffet... so I am usually much too full to be tempted by the smells of popcorn. It is hard though, hungry or not, it just smells good! Not much help for ideas I know.... but maybe if you go when really full..... you won't want a snack!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I go to the movies a lot and my snack now is one small glass of wine. I used to love cheesy nachos, ice cream, popcorn etc and I found I had to break the habit. So now it is either water or a small glass of wine.