No-Nonsense November: Week 4 Check-In (11/22-11/30)

Options
13»

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    November goals:

Under 50 net carbs a day :)
    Workouts minimum 3x a week :neutral:
    Continue fall clean-up of the house :)
    Get outside more :)

Kind of a crazy week with the holiday. I had 3 dinners to go to. I stayed mostly on plan. I had a taste of corn, butternut squash, mashed potatoes, and potato salad. I fit them into my carbs though. I only managed to exercise once. I'm having an allergic reaction to something and was advised to quit my RA meds and see if that was the culprit so I've felt pretty craptastic this week. I did get outside for a hike and to take the baby to a Christmas event w/ lights and a outdoor carriage ride. I cleaned the living room up and put up a Christmas tree this weekend.
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Well, Nov isn't over till tomorrow morning cause I'm still hoping to be closer to my nov goal by tomorrow. It's been hard looking at the scale everyday this past week with now south movement but up and down 1-2 pounds that I had already lost. I didn't sleep well at all and I may have been too active the past few days. Hard to feel positive on this day. Trying music and light therapy right now and walked under the rain for a bit but sleeping four hours leaves little room for morale. I'm thinking cheese, this is mostly all that cheese in fathead pizza is stalling my progress and I'm wondering if almond flour is doing the same. Also too much stomach issues with this new low carb tomato sauce I've been using. I need to get less food focused in December. Simpler might be better. And I won't weigh myself everyday. Hoping I can weigh myself only once a week cause this is crazy how much time I spend calculating percentages of everything every morning. I'll be a happy gal if I see 198.4 tomorrow. Overall though this forum has kept me going and sticking to low carb and keto despite way less progress than I was hoping for.
  • VKetoV
    VKetoV Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Light therapy is great for getting ready for morning fasted cardio...who wants to wake up from a cold rainy day?
  • solska
    Options
    :) I prepare and have my coffee and so on while I'm in front of it.

quote="VKetoV;38269368"]Light therapy is great for getting ready for morning fasted cardio...who wants to wake up from a cold rainy day?[/quote]

• solska
    Options
    I know it's December 1st:) but this is the end of Nov weight as I just got there.
    198.4! Have made end of November goal:) (though altered several times). 89.993 kgs. Under 90kgs by 0.007grams:))
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Congrats @solska