Cramping in stomach

Options
Hello, have any of you had problems with sipping fluids after surgery and your stomach start cramping? If so, what did you do?

My doctor told me my stomach was sensitive to cold fluids and I must warm up all my fluids for the next 2wks.

Replies

• Miles2gocatering
    Options
    Yes, I did. I stopped sipping because for me it meant I was full. I'm post op 6 weeks now and get full rather quickly. This is a total lifestyle change. I no longer crave sweets or salty junk foods. When I see it, I think of all the success I've had thus far. I'm still in the soft food, beginning solid food stage. Take your time and sip, sip, sip. You'll start to learn the signs of fullness the further you get. Congratulations on taking the 1st step having surgery to a healthier life. I had the sleeve done.
  • dampierross
    dampierross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Simone. I'm having gastric bypass surgery 12/27/2016. I wanted to join this group for support and swap stories about the surgery itself. I look forward to chatting with you all. Happy holidays
  • ezziebelle
    ezziebelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm ezzie, on day 5 of my journey and finding it not so bad apart from the gas. But hey, this too shall pass!