Weight loss

Options
I mead to loss 50 lbs and I am on the verge of having diabetes .can some one give me some times for weight loss

Replies

• kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lizzie4537 wrote: »
    I mead to loss 50 lbs and I am on the verge of having diabetes .can some one give me some times for weight loss

If you are on the verge of diabetes you should talk to your doctor about getting a referral to a diabetes nutritionist. They will be able to help figure out a diet plan that will assist in the prevention of the disease.
  • babbles1232000
    babbles1232000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lizzie4537 wrote: »

If you are on the verge of diabetes you should talk to your doctor about getting a referral to a diabetes nutritionist. They will be able to help figure out a diet plan that will assist in the prevention of the disease.

I agree. I would stop sugar right now. That would really help. so would ditching refined carbs, like white bread and sugary cereals. Walk more, maybe get a pedal exerciser, that you can sit and cycle while watching tv. REally though, medical professionals can really help alot.