I can't see the pic :(
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    1d5879ee873e1af8e0b273ce04d5fff7a9fb.jpg

Aladdin AVR, Haflinger :).

I can't see the pic :(

hmm weird, it shows it fine to me -_-. I will have to try to fix it a little later :)
  • crimsongrey
    crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    @melleoh he's super cute :) Do you show him?
  • melleoh
    melleoh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @crimsongrey I showed him at some little jumper shows last winter...it's my DREAM to get back into eventing but I don't know how brave he is yet...dressage is currently what we are working on, because it needs major help! I'm hoping to get motivated here to get outside my comfort zone a bit!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    Yeah I want to do hunter with my haflinger...which probably will never happen HA HA. I say that as I tried popping him over a little cross jump and he approached it okay, tried to pull out and to the right and I encouraged him and kept him approaching and asked for lift and BAM. Breaks came on and he loudly groaned and place one leg after the other over...then the last leg was about over and he dropped it a little and knocked the jump over LOL....So we will stick with Dressage for now :lol:
  • snookb276
    snookb276 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    e6gzl8sa82au.jpg
    I was amiss in not showing my other horse Kozi. She's a 17 yr old breeding stock Paint mare. She's super solid and bomb proof on the trail. Worth her weight in gold.
  • aconybelle
    aconybelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful horses!
    This is my paint Tyko, he's my bud. Back when we were both a little fitter. But I was still out of shape. l6rskix95x4q.jpg
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    @moody_equestrian very handsome!!!
  • Adhdvogeltj3
    Adhdvogeltj3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    9wT1Rzi2NejniPI3-wsBigm9qxF3xvIYp3RKKQlFXCE?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

This is my current ride. 5 year old arabian gelding Mansour. This is this summer, being washed after a sweaty training session. :)

w9u7sdj8s771.jpg

And this is my forever love. The mare that made me fall in love with the arabian breed. I rode her for 9 years. This photo was taken when she was about 14 years old, she'll be 19 next year. Unfortunately she was sold just before I moved to a new house, but I'm in contact with her new owner and she's living a dream. She's one pampered little pony! She'll be expecting a foal late spring next year.
    It's my dream to one day own one of her daughters, so I hope she will be giving birth to one in the next few years. That way I will always have a little part of my beautiful Emily Pladykta with me. <3
  • snookb276
    Options
    Beautiful photo. I'm also a lover of the Arabian horse. They are a very clever and versatile breed. Endurance sounds like a lot of fun!
  • tmcoyle
    tmcoyle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is my 9 year old cremello stallion who is my all around horse showing showmanship, western pleasure, horsemanship, English pleasure/equitation and trail ride and we love going on trail rides and seeing nature.
    dw6n492iu1eh.jpg
  • snookb276
    Options
    Very handsome and multitalented too.
  • aconybelle
    aconybelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone's horses are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    1d58cb112b76be4760f4a8cb177560d572fa.jpg

Here is a different pic of my pony. I am in orange and one of my best friends is on her husband's horse. :smiley: My other friend took the pic as I was asking him to move over lol
  • crimsongrey
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My dorks today. (please turn the volume down so you don't hear my shrillness at the end!)
    http://vid36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/lamepony/boys playing_zpsfhgxt0zo.mp4
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    @crimsongrey OMG they are amazing!!! a few moments they look like mirror images...... so jealous, i love greys!!!
  • crimsongrey
    Options
    @showjumper thanks. They are the biggest goofballs. One is totally lame, but doesn't seem to care and the other one is socially awkward and is lucky that his brother tolerates him. Love them so much <3
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    here is another pic of my handsome dressage pony :)

1d58618650c29152ba8a3e7df0632f0cacdd.jpg