Check out my diet for me ?

Options
nicolabcy
nicolabcy Posts: 8 Member
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me out and evaluate my diary for me, see if i can improve on something or add something better then when i have. Im the only one i really know that has a diet to lose weight and not bulk up so, i need some help. Thanks!

Also, make your diaries public so you can get too from this form! this could be awesome.

Feel free to post recipes too :3 i love that ****.

Replies

• gregkelly
    gregkelly Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm not a nutritionist nor do I claim to be, but it looks like you're doing good. You're consistently staying at a calorie deficit and eating 4-5 times per day. A couple things I noted:

- You have very little protein in the morning. If you find yourself "crashing" a few hours after you eat, you might try adding some egg whites, whey or other quick, good source of protein
    - You're consistently going over your sugar macro nutrients. It looks like this is because you eat a lot of fruit, which is not necessarily a bad thing. However, you may consider adding other sources of carbohydrates such as sweet potato or brown rice.
    - You might think about adding in some more green, fibrous veggies such as spinach and broccoli. I see you eat carrots regularly, which is good. They also tend to have more sugar than most vegetables as well, which is why they taste so good! If you're not a huge fan of spinach or broccoli, you might try mixing them with things like eggs or light dressing.

Just a couple things I noticed. You seem to be doing really well. Keep up the great work!!!
  • nicolabcy
    nicolabcy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    okay ill work on it!
    i usually add broccoli or spinach to omelettes :3