Hello i am new to the group

Options
Hello I am new to the group, I am 26 years old. And I have been over weight my whole life . I have lost weight hear and their but nothing to amount to much . Hear recently I and my husband have been losing weight togather . He is my motivation. But I am an emotional eater, have a bad day I pig out , if my feelings get hurt raid the fridge . I have done that for a few years now . And I am trying to over come it . It's been hard , but I will over come it . Thanks,nice to meet you all .

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Wow, glAd you found us and joined the group!
    I'm so allergic to having hurt feelings or if I get ignord, i'm like a baby, just want to be soothed and my chocolate and yogurt do that for me. I did manage to get my calorie intake way down and lost a lot of weight though, just by loggin my foods each day and seeing where I could make some changes and start to eat more less calorific food in exchange for things that are high calorie.

Welcome!
  • LesMoon3
    LesMoon3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So great to find more emotional eaters! Yay, I'm not alone. I tend to eat when lonely, sad, over-analytical, hurt, or even when I'm happy. Lol. I just found this app today and am looking forward to making new friends with common goals!
  • eramane
    eramane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LesMoon3 wrote: »
    So great to find more emotional eaters! Yay, I'm not alone. I tend to eat when lonely, sad, over-analytical, hurt, or even when I'm happy. Lol. I just found this app today and am looking forward to making new friends with common goals!

Nope you'd be surprised how many people struggle with this issue. The first time I have used an online platform but for some reason it feels good. Or at least your not fighting it in your head anymore.
  • tsolineachkarian
    Options
    Hello I'm new too hope we found our way to motivate each others
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Welcome! nice to see new people, its been a bit slow. :)
  • Leesha387
    Leesha387 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome