C25K Program buddy?

Options
kibbe1jc
kibbe1jc Posts: 3 Member
Hello! I'm 5'6 225lb and I'm starting (or rather, re-starting) the C25K program this week and was hoping to find someone else who is in the first week or two who wants an accountability buddy to help them keep on track and talk to about how they are doing with the program.

Replies

• showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi @kibbe1jc I should be doing W3D2 tonight.... would love to help you keep on track if you do the same for me :)
    I have started the program a few times but never graduated.
  • pattyrunner
    pattyrunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to start on the 9th of January. I would love a C25k buddy.
  • valeryb
    valeryb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start the c25K program next week, probably Monday as Sunday is my rest day generally. Id love an accountability person!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I just started week one this week. I'm posting progress in the daily check in thread.
  • showjumper
    Options
    Hi @pattyrunner there is lots of support in the daily check in thread, and if you would like to add me feel free, I am a chronic restarter.....lol! I am on Week 4 Day 1 tonight.....

Welcome @valeryb see above! :)

Good job @upsaluki for starting already! I'll look for you over in the other thread!

• MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also planning on restarting the program, hopefully tonight! The more accountability the better, especially on chilly nights when I want to jump straight into my jammies instead of workout clothes after work!
  • showjumper
    Options
    let me know how it goes tonight....... @msarriabella remember to head over to the daily check in thread too!
  • grrrlgeek
    grrrlgeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    @pattyrunner and @valeryb

I'm starting again on Monday. I will be walking and walking faster because I'm not ready to run. I also expect to repeat days/weeks.

I stopped because of doctor's orders (had to cut workout in half) and have used the last two months following prescribed stretching and increasing daily steps and walking distance at lunch.
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Monday went great, easier than expected! Ready for W1D2 tonight :smiley:
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Need a running buddy. I can easily walk the distance- it's running that intimidates me. Could use all the support, motivation and suggestions.
    And we're off