December 2016

Options

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    How much of that fudge made it out of the kitchen, Shelley? I would succumb quickly!

171.5 again today (went up to 172 yesterday, but that's just cuz stuff fluctuates.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Paula I must admit. Not all made it out. Muahaha

I was 149.6 this morning. Even with the 2 small (3?) pieces of fudge. Froze the rest. Have to make some more tonight. :smiley:

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Shelley - It would've been the same in my house.

There were donuts at work today and I almost almost almost ate a bite. And it wouldn't have stopped at just one bite. You know it. Thanks goodness they have dairy in them and make me break out like poison oak. I dang near had some anyway though.

171 this morning. It's still a slow decline, but down is good.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I sometimes wish I could not eat chocolate without breaking out. It would be helpful. Glad you resisted. Poison oak is not a good look for you. :blush:

Down a little bit more today. 149.2 Every little bit does count. And down is good Paula.

Shell
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options
    140.6 this morning...I'm sick again! SIL came home with a nasty...I caught it. DARN!!! I hope this is a quick one.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I would bet that it is quick Chris. Your body should still be full of antibodies! Get better soon.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well I do not get it. I was back to 150 today. Must of been the lack of exercise. I did stay in my calories though!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    170.0 again - on the edge. Been thinking...

I know that just eating less would result in weight loss. And there isn't any contraption forcing my hand to put food in my mouth and make me swallow. It sounds so easy, right? Just eat less.

It is so strange that this "natural instinct" (or whatever it is) has the power to force me to do something. Or am I just so weak-willed and greedy to choose momentary pleasure over health? My warrior refuses to believe that and struggles to rise to the surface.

contemplatively yours,
    Paula
  • cpanus
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Paula, I suffer the exact same "natural instinct." It hit me the end of November and hasn't let up. I am trying really hard today to control it. I have conquered it in the past, and I will conquer it again. I can't let it beat me. You can do this, Paula.

141.6 this morning. This is as far as I go...

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    To quote a dear friend:

:angry: :angry: STRENGTH :angry: :angry:
    paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    YES!!!

:angry: :angry: STRENGTH :angry: :angry:

Thank you, my friend!!

140.0 this morning. Going in the right direction.

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Paula, I suffer the exact same "natural instinct." It hit me the end of November and hasn't let up. I am trying really hard today to control it. I have conquered it in the past, and I will conquer it again. I can't let it beat me. You can do this, Paula.

141.6 this morning. This is as far as I go...

Chris

Ladies, you can do it! One thing that I'm doing is trying to control my environment. Example, chocolate is now on a high shelve. I have to think about it while I get out the step ladder!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ladies I to am struggling with the same natural instinct. We can beat this. My boys have the same affliction! Timmy and Cooper do OK. Oscar would eat non stop if we let him. And Joey only wants what we are having! I am eating less! Tomorrow is upper body. Or today since it is midnight.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    You are right, Shelley! We can beat this. It's been a good day today. I hope my weight is down in the 130's tomorrow.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.4 this morning! :D:D

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Awesome Chris!

I was 148.6 this morning. Very happy I am staying under the 150 mark.! :smiley:
    Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    194.2 this morning. Hanging in but very busy and trying to maintain until things at work calm down.
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.0 this morning but I got to sleep llaattee!!! 9:00 instead of 6:00!! We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    My scales need a new battery. :'(

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.4 at 7:00 this morning.

Chris