30 Day Leg Challenge

cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,809 Member
Here we go, ladies!!

The Challenge

Perform three rounds of the exercises shown each day. Hold a dumbbell in each hand if you feel comfortable or start simple and just use your bodyweight.

Be sure to keep good form and focus on using the proper muscles as you go through the workout!

3h5b6fn40ic0.jpg

What do you think?

Chris

Replies

• cpanus
    I think I'll blend this with the 21 Day Arm challenge and do Legs on the Arm Challenge rest days...hhmmm. Thoughts??

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,762 Member
    Day 1 looks great! May even be able to fool my body into working up to day 30. :laugh: I'm in!

Paula
  • cpanus
    I'm pretty sure I'll get days 1 & 2 done at the gym this morning! Our trainer loves these!! ugh... :s

<3<3

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,003 Member
    I added jump squats to my leg day. Killers. I am in. I cannot use a bar for squats anyway! I tried. But my shoulder will not let me. So hand weights iit is.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    I will have to catch up these tonight. It is leg day! So will be easy to do. :smiley: Them lunge switches could be considered hazardous duty. Have not done any in a long time. :# but we have until day 20 to start them. I have already done the squats and calf raises.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    edited December 2016
    Caveat: to do what is possible and not that which is impossible.

Looked up lunge switches and jump squats on youtube and they would destroy my knees (assuming my body was even capable of performing the action). Will find alternatives and do my best on day 20...

Paula
  • cpanus
    I'm going to stick with days 1 - 10 and increase them days 11 - 30 because I cannot do them either. :p Day 4 covered at the gym this morning!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    So caught up the lunges last night. Will get the rest done tonight with my upper body workout. Sorry about them lunge switches. But I did warn you two! B)

Love the caveat Paula! And Chris that is a great plan!
    Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    Just saw this challenge. Will start tonight. I'm with Chris and Paula...no jumping!
  • zumbaforever
    Jumping is not what its cracked up to be anyway! That jumping stuff is for kids and dogs. Which none of us are!

Day 6 complete last night!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    edited December 2016
    No jumping, hooray!

Tried running today. Can't run, so it was just a fast shuffle with as much bounce as possible (which was not a lot). Still it was a step up from walking and a better/faster/warmer workout.

Paula
  • cpanus
    Paula, I can't run.

Day 1 complete! bwahahah...a bit behind here!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Yeah, I'm going to use my TRX and may just keep anticipating day one. Thinking "oh it'll just take a minute" helps me start things.

paula
  • cpanus
    Did you get it started, Paula?

Day 2 Done!!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    No jumping, hooray!

Tried running today. Can't run, so it was just a fast shuffle with as much bounce as possible (which was not a lot). Still it was a step up from walking and a better/faster/warmer workout.

Paula

Paula I did not see anything about running. I hate running. I am not running. Ok maybe later. Yes, later. :pensive: I repeated day 10 yesterday! Muahaha

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Shelley, I don't see how you can run when the news channel says you folks have 15inches of snow to wade through. Bet your shoveling arms are feeling it.

I have been doing these - will probably stay at level one because it is so easy to fit in.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    LOL, this is why I have a treadmill! My daughter is running her paper route, but she is doing a high step form of it!

I have been trying to still workout. I make sure I get in some arms no matter what happens though.

Shell
  • cpanus
    I need to get back to this, too.

Chris
  • cpanus
    <3
  • zumbaforever
    I did some yesterday. Will do some more with arms tonight. Not sure what "day" I will do. But I figure something is better than nothing! ;)

Shell
  • cpanus
    I did day 1 today. Used the TRX. Cool!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Done today!!
  • cpanus
    Done!
  • zumbaforever
    I am still sore in my upper thighs from day 2 of Hero's Challenge on Darebee! But I had FUN! Really. Going to keep pushing myself with that challenge. It has a lot of the exact exercises this one has. So I am counting it! :D

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Shelley, everything counts!!!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Great, because I did legs again today. Lots of them. Ouch! B)

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Lots of legs again. I did day 2 of my challenge. 100 combination of jab, jab, cross and squat. Did them in sets of 20. Also high knees, 5 sets of 60. Counted them like Chris taught me. Lol

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Did day 1 of this challenge while watching Ronan in the jumper/swing just dancing around and having a ball! He loves that thing!

Chris
  • cpanus
    edited April 2017
    Okay, starting this one, too! 3X of DAY 1 DONE!!!! :D:p

Chris
  • cpanus
    3X of DAY 2 DONE!!!!

Chris