Running shoe addiction confession thread ;-p

Options
13»

Replies

• EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got an email from Nordstrom Rack that they were having a Brooks sale. My new shoes shipped today! I had been planning to get a new pair in the next few weeks and saved $50 with this deal! Not sure how long it is going on, but sizes are disappearing quickly
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    One thing I've come to realize that it's easier to hide new pairs of the same model if they are the same color as the pair they are replacing.

If I were concerned about hiding my shoes, that is.

I was just going to say . . . Back in the day, I would buy two pairs of the same exact shoe and hide one in my closet. No one was ever the wiser. So yes, I have been known to hide shoes.

:p
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,816 Member
    Options
    OK - I know this is a zombie thread but I feel like this is the right place to confess my addiction. I have pairs of shoes in my closet which should probably be donated because they just don't work for me but yet... just... can't.... let them go. It is possible that I need some counseling of course. I do rotate my shoes and once one set bites me and starts a shin splint I know it is time to say goodbye. But it is SO hard.