5AM Risers!

Options
Hey there fellow forced early risers. 5 days a week due to my early shift and commute I'm up at 5am. I am out the door no later than 6.10am to get to work on time so you would think there's plenty of time to sneak in those extra 30 minutes in the morning and yet it is a huge challenge.

It's one thing to wake at 5am but quite another to actually get my lazy bones out of bed right away. I usually take 30 minutes on my lunch to get the workout in which is fine for my schedule, but when it's during the work day so many variables can get in the way making it easy to "do it later" i.e. put it off until it doesn't happen.

Replies

• finayoun
    finayoun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more! During the week makes it so hard with other obligations. It will certainly be a challenge but I know we can do it. We make time for things that are important. Being healthy and fit should be at the top of the list but sometimes life gets in the way. That's why I wanted to create this group. So we can push each other to do it, and motivate each other to discipline our bodies! Looking forward to it!