Eat, Train, Progress GROUP on facebook

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
I also have an ETP group on facebook. It's growing quite rapidly now and I want YOU to join it too.

There are very few rules, just don't attack others and don't talk about religion or politics. But you can post lifting videos, memes, and you can also enjoy the content that I post as well as some others.

Send a join request if you'd like to check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1757960127817969/

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    You just didn't like that odd number! :D

Oh, and....

hnnnnnnngggggg.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    You just didn't like that odd number! :D

Oh, and....

hnnnnnnngggggg.

LOL

We were at 799 members at the time of that post. Alan Aragon links the group to his wall, says a few kind words, 360 people join in the next 24 hours.

dafuk..

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I hope this is okay to ask here but this is something that always confuses me on FB. How do I look at the group and see all of the posts in order? Right now I'm looking at it and I see posts from 1h ago, December 20, 16h ago, etc. I feel like I'm turning into my mother ("My Facebook doesn't have a newsfeed") but I cannot figure this out.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I hope this is okay to ask here but this is something that always confuses me on FB. How do I look at the group and see all of the posts in order? Right now I'm looking at it and I see posts from 1h ago, December 20, 16h ago, etc. I feel like I'm turning into my mother ("My Facebook doesn't have a newsfeed") but I cannot figure this out.

I'm pretty sure the way the group works is similar to forum posts in that when someone replies to a Post it bumps it up to the top.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    I share your pain, jemhh, and believe SideSteel is correct in the post behavior. Facebook used to have a sorting option which you could select chronological based upon first/last post, but that option was removed some time ago for who-knows-what reason.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Join request sent. Totally not one of Alan's bandwagoners. xD