Need friends for motivation

Options
Hello, it's been a while since I've used myfitnesspal.com and I could use some friends for motivation. I have big weightloss goals and I'm serious about achieving it.

Replies

• naafitafita
    naafitafita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hii let's do it together :);)
  • samoejr
    samoejr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All for it :)
  • megsCA
    megsCA Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • Bellipong
    Bellipong Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too! Count me in! We can do it!!!
  • CatherineMasquerade
    Options
    I could use friends for motivation too! Let's do it!!
  • paigern82
    paigern82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    just getting restarted myself, I'm all in! :)
  • linsmeier6
    linsmeier6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, its nice to have support!
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of late to the party. But, I need some more buddies to help me with motivation etc.
  • brlarson29
    brlarson29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to help motivate me as well. I've used MFP on and off for a couple of years now.
  • sreese47
    sreese47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too me too! I would love to add some friends for motivation and meal ideas. I have hypothyroidism and am really struggling to lose the weight. Before I was diagnosed, I gained 40 pounds in 1 year! I have been working out/clean eating on and off for the past 6 months and only gotten off 12 pounds. My plan is to develop more consistency in my lifestyle. I would also love to hear what others have done for weight loss. I've read so much conflicting information on how many calories I should be eating. So- any advice would be appreciated :).
  • laurasthompson
    laurasthompson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to adopt clean eating. I've done Whole30 a few times which was great, but I want to go back to the basic principles and cut out sugar and artificial ingredients in my diet. Would love some friends to help me keep focused, and i'll try help you to do the same :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    I have the same goals! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm not an expert by any means, but I am a good cheerleader and can always use someone to cheer me on too! I'm trying to make some major lifestyle changes to get healthier both physically and mentally. De-dramatizing you might say... :smile:
  • vl1003
    vl1003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to add? Just started on the discussion groups and not sure how to add people....