4th Check-in

Options
CM_73
CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
Previously lost: 7lbs
This week: 2.2lbs

Total: 9.2lbs Woo hoo, both goals completed!

Replies

• MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    93.7 so currently, yay, but my weight tends to yoyo so I won't believe it just yet.
  • CM_73
    Options
    Well done both, smashing those goals!

I've gained a little bit over Xmas, so new goal for me is to not have gained by next weigh-in.
  • MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    CM_73 wrote: »
    Well done both, smashing those goals!

I've gained a little bit over Xmas, so new goal for me is to not have gained by next weigh-in.

Still got to make it to Sunday and I'm working my butt off to compensate for all the candy around the office
  • bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm back at the gym today. Have been sick with upper respiratory, so didn't push it. A big plus is I beat it without antibiotics! I guess a healthier lifestyle has paid off!
  • bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Btw, GREAT job everyone!!
  • CM_73
    Options
    bindiw wrote: »
    I'm back at the gym today. Have been sick with upper respiratory, so didn't push it. A big plus is I beat it without antibiotics! I guess a healthier lifestyle has paid off!

That is OUTSTANDING, well done!! Seeing positive health benefits has got to be the biggest NSV of all, but seems to get a bit overlooked sometimes!

Well, I managed my goal, and actually dropped 2.2lbs in the end over xmas week which is a major victory for me and genuinely the 1st time in my life that I've not gained, let alone exceeded my weekly loss goal. A great end to the Year for me!