Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The ‘30 for 30’ Challenge is here!! 2017 is YOUR year!

ahna18
ahna18 Posts: 18 Member
The ‘30 for 30’ Challenge is here!! 2017 is YOUR year! No matter what fitness level you are at right now, you can zap calories, up your energy, and start to make fitness an enjoyable habit! Join me on a 30-day walk challenge, aiming for 30 minutes a day. Day by day during the first week, you’ll start to feel stronger. And over the next couple of weeks, walking will become easier. By the end of a month, you’ll not only notice shifts in the way your body feels, but also a difference in your mindset with exercise becoming something that you don’t want to go without. It’s life-changing!

Please visit your physician and get a checkup before you start this or any other exercise routine if any of these apply to you:

• Sedentary lifestyle lately
• Are significantly overweight
• Suffer from any medical conditions
• Otherwise unsure

Replies

• bzliving
    bzliving Posts: 5 Member
    Hello Ahna18 - I am joining with you!! Let's do this - I will be 50 in March and have been failing myself for YEARS - 50 pounds to get off - so 50/50 :D
  • ahna18
    Good for you! Everyday is a new day to better than yesterday! I will post motivation, tips, etc here and on my 30 for 30 FB page. https://www.facebook.com/events/1776070135979558/?ti=icl

• Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm in! 2016 has been a really rough year for me, so I'm determined to make 2017 a better year. I too will be 50 in 2017 & want to get healthy again!
  • ahna18
    Welcome!! Check out posts in discussions for tools, resources, etc to make this a success for us all!!!!
  • ahna18
    Whose ready?! Check in TOMORROW with your day one success stories! I will be adding my "journal" here and under discussions as well :)
  • ahna18
    Ok, it's cold and perhaps I celebrated a bit too much last night BUT I still managed to get my 30 minutes in with these two. Sorry, haven't yet mastered live feed but I will keep working on it. Tell me how you're gonna get your 30 in today???nqnfqmmhenrk.jpg